The PoE Splitter TL-POE10R fully complies with IEEE 802.3af standard, and can work with all IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PSE (Power Source Equipment) or PoE Supplier Adapter, such as TP-LINK's T1600G-52PS, TL-SG1008PE or TL-POE150S, or other equivalent product, to deliver 12V, 9V or 5V Direct Current to where there are no power line or outlet, where you wish to fix device such as AP, IP Camera or IP Phone, etc.
• PoE Splitter Adapter,
• Data and power carried over the same cable up to 100 meters,
• Plastic case and Pocket size.
• Gigabit speed support
• Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration
• Complies with IEEE802.3af standard
• Cost saving, no power cabling for Ethernet network device
• Advanced Auto-Sensing Algorithm enables taking power
from 802.3af PSE
• Adjustable 5VDC, 9VDC or 12VDC output with slide switch
• Supplies up to 10W at 5VDC,9W at 9VDC or 12W at 12VDC
• High safety with Short Circuit Protection
• Supports power detection and classification
• Auto disconnection for over voltage, under voltage or over
- PoE Injector
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Auto-determine the necessary power requirements
- Gigabit speed support
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration
The TL-POE200 is designed to deliver power and data over a single Ethernet cable to an Ethernet enabled device up to 100m away. The PoE kit uses two devices, one, the ´injector´ injects power and data into a single Ethernet cable while the other, the ´splitter´ placed at the receiving end splits the power and data back into two cables to be used by the connected Ethernet device. This convenience allows users to place Ethernet enabled devices such as access points, IP cameras, or VoIP phones anywhere that they are best suited, regardless of whether a power socket is available, to achieve the best performance for the connected devices.
*TP-LINK's TL-POE200 uses widely adopted PoE technology in the industry and provides more cost-effective PoE solution. It is highly recommended not to pair the PoE products with other PoE adapters unless under professional guidance.
- Power over Ethernet Adapter Kit,
- 1 Injector and 1 Splitter included,
- 100 meters PoE extension,
- 12/9/5VDC output,
- Plug and Play.
- Carries power & data over a single Ethernet cable up to 100 meters (328 feet) away.
- 12VDC, 9VDC, or 5VDC selectable power output.
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration.