- PoE Injector
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Auto-determine the necessary power requirements
- Gigabit speed support
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration
The TL-POE200 is designed to deliver power and data over a single Ethernet cable to an Ethernet enabled device up to 100m away. The PoE kit uses two devices, one, the ´injector´ injects power and data into a single Ethernet cable while the other, the ´splitter´ placed at the receiving end splits the power and data back into two cables to be used by the connected Ethernet device. This convenience allows users to place Ethernet enabled devices such as access points, IP cameras, or VoIP phones anywhere that they are best suited, regardless of whether a power socket is available, to achieve the best performance for the connected devices.
*TP-LINK's TL-POE200 uses widely adopted PoE technology in the industry and provides more cost-effective PoE solution. It is highly recommended not to pair the PoE products with other PoE adapters unless under professional guidance.
- Power over Ethernet Adapter Kit,
- 1 Injector and 1 Splitter included,
- 100 meters PoE extension,
- 12/9/5VDC output,
- Plug and Play.
- Carries power & data over a single Ethernet cable up to 100 meters (328 feet) away.
- 12VDC, 9VDC, or 5VDC selectable power output.
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration.