- 3 Universal Outlets
- Provides reliable AVR protection
- Children Safety Shutters
- Protects users from accidental contact with unused outlets
- Extended Input Voltage Range
- Allows for 230V (193 to 295V) Malaysia
- Power Switch with Built-in Circuit Breaker
- Easy reset of the circuit breaker
- Built-in Surge Protection
- 148 Joules to protect your devices from damaging surges or spikes.
- 2-Year Warranty
- Telephone line surge suppression to protect against dangerous surges traveling along data lines.
- Surge Protection and Wiring Fault LED - Safety Shutters.
- 1.80 Meter power cord.
- Receptacle Style : UK BS1363 plug.
- APC Essential SurgeArrest 5 outlets with Phone Protection 230V UK.
- Basic Protection Against Power Surges for Computers and Electronics.
- Includes : User Manual.
- P-touch Flexible ID Laminated Label Tape
- ~1/2" (12mm) Black on White
- For use with P-touch Label Makers
When you’re building your ideal gaming setup, aesthetics are everything. Complete the look with the HP Pavilion Gaming Mouse Pad 400, designed to illuminate brilliant colors and optimize control for any playstyle. Plus, easily connect another device with a built-in USB passthrough.
A 1.8 meter cable which connects Jabra PanaCast to either your computer or the Jabra Hub.
ENJOY THE SOUND OF SILENCE
Get all your work done without missing a beat or disturbing those around you. Silent Mice have the same click feel without the click noise – over 90% noise reduction. Durable, high performance feet quietly glide over the desktop. A smooth scroll wheel completes the silent experience. Silent Mice eliminate excess noise while protecting the health and productivity of everyone. Make this your last annoying click. Your family and friends will thank you.
- EASY LISTENING
- FEEL-GOOD TYPING
- SMOOTH RIDE
- INSTANT MEDIA AND INTERNET ACCESS
- COMFORTABLE, QUIET TYPING
- EASY TO READ KEYS
- HIGH-DEFINITION OPTICAL MOUSE
- INSTANT ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS
- SPILL-RESISTANT DESIGN
- THIN PROFILE
- DURABLE KEYS
- STURDY, ADJUSTABLE TILT LEGS
- PLUG-AND-PLAY USB CONNECTION
- PoE Injector
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Auto-determine the necessary power requirements
- Gigabit speed support
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration
The TL-POE200 is designed to deliver power and data over a single Ethernet cable to an Ethernet enabled device up to 100m away. The PoE kit uses two devices, one, the ´injector´ injects power and data into a single Ethernet cable while the other, the ´splitter´ placed at the receiving end splits the power and data back into two cables to be used by the connected Ethernet device. This convenience allows users to place Ethernet enabled devices such as access points, IP cameras, or VoIP phones anywhere that they are best suited, regardless of whether a power socket is available, to achieve the best performance for the connected devices.
*TP-LINK's TL-POE200 uses widely adopted PoE technology in the industry and provides more cost-effective PoE solution. It is highly recommended not to pair the PoE products with other PoE adapters unless under professional guidance.
- Power over Ethernet Adapter Kit,
- 1 Injector and 1 Splitter included,
- 100 meters PoE extension,
- 12/9/5VDC output,
- Plug and Play.
- Carries power & data over a single Ethernet cable up to 100 meters (328 feet) away.
- 12VDC, 9VDC, or 5VDC selectable power output.
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration.
- 8 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports, supports auto MDI/MDIX.
- Green Ethernet technology saves power consumption.
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer.
- Plastic case, desktop design.
- Plug and play, no configuration required.
- TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1016D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1016D work reliably.
TP-LINK Green Technology
- This new generation TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 70% of the packaging material can be recycled.
Easy to Use
- The auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Increase Your Network Speed and Save Energy.
Link your devices, Create Convenient Business
The TL-SG105E Desktop Switch provides you an easy way to increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections. Whether you are at home or in the office, the TL-SG105E can always help you deal with your business quickly and easily.
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Plug and play, with no configuration required
- Durable metal casing of superior quality and professional appearance
- Intelligent management via a web user interface and downloadable utility
- Green technology reduces power consumption
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP calling.
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products.
- MIMO™ technology provides robust high-bandwidth wireless Tx/Rx capability at further range.
- Supports multiple operation modes, including Access Point, Multi-SSID, Client, Repeater and Bridge.
- Easily setup an encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button.
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide your network with active defense against security threats.
- Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming.
- Up to 30 meters (100 feet) of flexible deployment with included Passive Power over Ethernet Injector.
- Up to 4 SSIDs and VLAN support, it allows networks administrator to segregate different services or applications to different designated users.
- External detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades.
- Wall mounted available, also can be placed horizontally on a table or desk.