- Output : 5v
- Input : 100-240v ~ 50/60Hz 0.2A
- Suitable for IP Phone
- Practical and durable
- Over voltage protection and over heat protection
- Provides steady current for your devices
- Easy and convenient for to connect and use it
INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY, LOWER TCO
The LS2208 handheld scanner from Zebra offers high performance scanning at a moderate price point. From the retail point-of-sale to school book checkout, the LS2208 provides fast, reliable scanning in a durable, lightweight form factor, delivering enhanced productivity and efficiency while reducing your total cost of ownership (TCO).
The affordable LS2208 provides fast, reliable scanning in an ergonomic, lightweight form factor.
- Scan Technology: Single-line laser scanner
- Decodes: 1D
- HIGH PERFORMANCE SCANNING — FAST.
- DURABLE, FUTURE-PROOF CONSTRUCTION.
- PROVEN QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST.
Point of sale (POS).
In store inventory tracking.
Library book check-in/out.
Inventory & asset tracking.
Product Description :
LS2208 Black (with Stand) USB Kit: LS2208-SR20007R Scanner,
CBA-U01-S07ZAR USB Cable,
- 10/100Mbps Multi-Mode Media Converter.
- Auto-negotiation of 10/100Mbps and Auto MDI/MDIX for TX port.
- Auto-negotiation and provide switch configuration of Half-Duplex / Full-Duplex transfer mode for TX port.
- Complies with 802.3u 10/100Base-TX, 100Base-FX standards.
- Extends fiber distance up to 2km.
- Link Fault Pass Through and Far End Fault minimize the loss caused by link failure timely.
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily.
- Super-wide 120° field of view.
- Ultra HD 4K image sensor.
- 3-microphones and custom-tuned speaker.
- Razor-sharp optics.
- 5x HD zoom.
- Motorized pan/tilt.
- 3 camera presets.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology.
- Expansion microphone-ready.
- All-in-one design.
- RF remote control.
- Certified for Business.
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity.
- Works with most video conferencing applications.
- Multiple mounting options.
- Kensington® security slot.
• Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G
• Built-in call recording capability
• Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Auto Provision, LDAP, and more coming soon
• Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it's super easy
• Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
• No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
• Low power consumption (1.8 to 59.1 W)
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 60F series provides a fast and secure SD-WAN solution in a compact fanless desktop form factor for enterprise branch offices and mid-sized businesses. Protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security.
Key Features and Benefits
Yealink HD voice refers to the combination of software and hardware design as well as the
implementation of wideband technology to maximize the acoustic performance. Coupled
with advanced acoustic clarity technology such as full duplex, echo cancellation, adaptive
jitter buffer, etc, the SIP-T21(P) E2 provides clearer, more lifelike voice communications.
Enhanced Call Management
The SIP-T21(P) E2 supports vast productivity- enhancing features such as XML Browser, call
park, call pickup, BLF, call forward, call transfer, 3-way conference, which makes it the
natural and obvious efficiency tool for today’s busy small and large offices environment.
Efficient Installation and Provisioning
The Yealink SIP-T21(P) E2 supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment
with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you
realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings, which makes it
simple to deploy, easy to maintain and upgrade.
Highly secure transport and interoperability
The communicator uses SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL) to provide service
providers with the latest technology for enhanced network security. The range is certified
compatible with 3CX and Broadsoft Broadworks, ensuring excellent compatibility with
leading soft switch suppliers.
Engineered to be the best sound in a professional portable speakerphone.
Premium portable speakerphone with amazing sound for conference calls and music.
- Wide Input Voltage Range for Regulation.
- Multiple Outlets (3) with Safety Shuttle.
- Excellent Output Voltage Regulation and Stability.
- Fast Response for Voltage Fluctuation.
- Built-in Thermal Protection for Transformer.
- Internet/modem Surge Protection (RJ11).
- Size of physical product (L x W x H) : 9.5 x 18 x 11.7cm
- Weight : 1.25kg
- Warranty : 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty.
- Capacity : 800VA
- APC Back-UPS 625VA, 230V, AVR, Floor, Universal Sockets.
- Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers.
- Includes: Qty 1 - Detachable 2.0 m NEMA 5-15P to IEC C13 power cord, User Manual.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Safeguards unit from damage by automatically turning it off in the event of a short circuit or overload.
Increase Your Network Speed and Save Energy.
Link your devices, Create Convenient Business
The TL-SG105E Desktop Switch provides you an easy way to increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections. Whether you are at home or in the office, the TL-SG105E can always help you deal with your business quickly and easily.
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Plug and play, with no configuration required
- Durable metal casing of superior quality and professional appearance
- Intelligent management via a web user interface and downloadable utility
- Green technology reduces power consumption
- EASY LISTENING
- FEEL-GOOD TYPING
- SMOOTH RIDE
- INSTANT MEDIA AND INTERNET ACCESS
- COMFORTABLE, QUIET TYPING
- EASY TO READ KEYS
- HIGH-DEFINITION OPTICAL MOUSE
- INSTANT ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS
- SPILL-RESISTANT DESIGN
- THIN PROFILE
- DURABLE KEYS
- STURDY, ADJUSTABLE TILT LEGS
- PLUG-AND-PLAY USB CONNECTION
Hybrid Cloud Device Management
Featuring Hybrid Cloud technology, the UniFi® Cloud Key securely runs a local instance of the UniFi Controller software and features cloud Single Sign-On for remote access.
Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor UniFi devices using a graphical user interface. There is no separate software, licensing, hosting, or support fee.
A UniFi Cloud Key installed at each deployment site provides an always-on, private UniFi cloud service. Every site is accessible through its assigned secure SSO. Each UniFi Cloud Key is independent with its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
Improved User Experience
Redesigned to be more intuitive and easier to navigate, the new UI raises the bar for enterprise network management efficiency. Important network details are logically organized for a simplified, yet powerful, interface.
A comprehensive overview of your network health is readily available in the new dashboard.
Monitor your network’s vitals and make on‑the‑fly adjustments as needed.
Use the configurable reporting and analytics to monitor large user groups and expedite troubleshooting.
The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple LAN and WLAN groups and assign them to the respective UniFi devices.
Use the UniFi Controller to provision UniFi APs, configure wireless networks, map out networks, and quickly manage system traffic. Powerful Wi-Fi management features include:
• RF monitoring and device mapping
• Detailed RF performance analysis
• Band steering support
• Guest portal/hotspot support
Router and Switch Management
Use the UniFi Controller to provision UniFi Security Gateways and Switches. Configure a variety of features:
• WAN/LAN/VLAN configuration
• Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or
aggregate) per port
• PoE setting per port (device dependent)
• Jumbo frame and flow control services
• Monitor and analyze performance of each port
- Premium portable USB/Bluetooth speakerphonefor huddle rooms, personal use and on-the-go.
- High quality audio
- Easy and intelligent connection
- Teams smart buttons
- Portable design
The dependable building block for your small business.
The PowerEdge T40 is the dependable, efficient, and foundational entry-level server to support your growing business.
• 50% increase in data storage.
• Place your tower conveniently with a 23% smaller design.
Form Factor: Mini tower
Dell EMC PowerEdge© T40 Series 1
Processor : Intel(R) Xeon® E-2224G 3.5GHz 8MB cache 4C/4T Turbo (71W) 1
Memory : 8GB DDR4 UDIMM, 2666 MT/s, ECC 1
Hard Disk : 1TB 7.2K Entry SATA 3.5in Cabled (non-Hot-Plug) Hard Drive 1
Optical Drive : DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal 1
Network : Intel I219-LM Gigabit Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000 – 1-port 1
RAID: H330 Raid Controller
Power Supply : 300W non-Hot-Plug Power Supply Unit 1
Operating System : No Operating System 0
Keyboard / Mouse : No Keyboard / Mouse 0
Support Services : 3Yr Pro Support Next Business Day On-Site Service 1